I want to prove my mum wrong
this has way less notes than it deserves
I love the booty
Part of me is like oooh butt grab… but also… such pretty soft looking comfy clothessssss
George R.R. Martin is ruthless - every death in the Game of Thrones series is tabbed
im not even in the GOT fandom but how the fuck are any of you still breathing
I find that if you begin by assuming every single person you meet will die gruesomely within the next five pages then the entire story is really quite a pleasant surprise
^^ best response.
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
When my girlfriend and I were 7000 miles apart for 16 months…. no one understood. They saw it as me shutting everyone out rather than hanging on desperately to what I /could/ have because of technology. Honestly, it goes back farther than that…. most of my friends lived in different countries. We grew up together, but they moved. So no, I wasn’t “just texting” or “up someone’s ass” I was communicating with the people I loved, my chosen family, who I probably hadn’t seen in months and months at that point. (And who gets pissy when I /don’t/ text them? My mom- who had the biggest problem with my texting before because she finally knows what its like to be 7000 miles away from someone she loves)
One last little side note….. I’m actually a little offended that no one seemed to be able to grasp that I was, you know, capable of interacting and taking in the outside world… and texting. Like I know its sort of a very teenagery thing to say… but yeah, I’m a little offended that you think I can’t watch and enjoy a movie and text.
1. Run your fingers through their hair.
2. Pet from the top of their head, down the spine and then grab their ass. (They like that, promise!)
3. Present her with a collar that has bling on it when she is a good girl.
4. Offer sushi when she is feeling sad.
5. Collect all the pillows in the house and pile them all in a sunbeam on the floor for her to lay in and enjoy.
6. A bowl full of sweedish fish makes less grumpy catgirls.
7. Angry kittens have one default “reset” button…brush her hair, you just have to pin her down first to GET to it…
8. Call them princess, because they like to be reminded they are royalty.
9. Whenever you pass by them, stop and pet her before moving on.
10. Chocolate milk in the bowl, and if you want extra brownie points…add some godiva or chocolate mint liquor.
11. Let her drink or eat out of a pretty crystal bowl.
12. Massage often, outside and inside.
13. Get her a big bow in her favorite color to wear on her tail.
14. Attach bells on her collar.
15. Don’t play fetch, but DO fetch her.
16. Take ordinary things, like her bowl or toothbrush, and wrap it up with a bow and paper, just because kittens like to unwrap things.
17. Bring home a giant box, put in pillows, fill it with all her stuffies and her favorite mangas and leave her be in it. She will never forget how happy you made her. Kudos if you did it in a sunbeam.
18. Back scratches, always a win….
19. When you see her yawn, offer her your lap.
20. Get a roll of yarn. Then get a spray bottle and fill bottle with water and add a few drops of her favorite essential oil. Spray the yarn and then let air dry. Then give to kitten to play with…again, kudos if she is in a sunbeam. You can also stuff some of her favorite hard candies inside the yarn bundle.
21. A can of tuna offering will always increase your sex life.
22. Let her scratch ad bite you during sex, it’s her way of marking her territory. She likes you.
23. Give kitten a blanket cave to nest in.
24. Kiss her lots.
25. Take her to a busy place with a comfy place to sit, just so she can people watch.
26. Rile her up and wrestle with her and let her win sometimes.
27. Let her scratch and bite, believe it or not it’s how she is showing affection.
28. Paint her claws.
29. Try to have a full on conversation with her just mewing.
30. Cuddles…it all about those cuddles.
Oh yes please…. except the sushi and the tuna *makes faces*
I LOVE broccoli. I want to scream it from the mountain tops.
raw, steamed, roasted, baked, boiled, broiled…